Saturday 22 December 2018

At the starting blocks

This post is simply to record the figures I've prepared for the challenge. There's quite a few, though not as many as I envisaged:

Not a very good picture, but I'm just learning how to use this camera.

At the rear left is almost an army of 15mm Austrians. Ahead of them Caesarean Romans, and the massive black block at the front Imperial Romans - yes, I'll be building two Roman armies at the same time - possibly even three.

The centre column is the Sudanese unit of the Egyptian army that I'll probably paint first. The reddish figures to the rear at the right are Perries' zulus - beautiful figures. Next to them, five MTBs. Ahead of them a few War of the Roses foot and six cavalry, with a few small terrain pieces, too.

Then ECW cornets, a small group of arabs for Napoleon in Egypt, nine bargemen and a couple of Walmington characters for Sealion. Then various fantasy: barbarians for Frostgrave, a few orcs and undead, and some miscellaneous creatures, and finally Fallout figures from the starter set (there are other Fallout figures waiting in the wings, but I might not get to them).

Certainly this sets me up for the Squirrel challenge, to make a virtue of this one of my vices, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment